Transform your training practice area through cutting edge learning designs
We use proven learning science and learning technology to elevate your learning designs and create noticeable value for your company and users.
Designing for business results
Practical Training Transfer learning design methodologies are rooted in sound scientific theories. Those theories are balanced with our experience of successfully delivering commercial projects that lead to immediate impact in the workflow.
Our goals match yours as a provider of training services. Leverage PTT strategies that drive your business:
- Adapt programs to optimise learning transfer techniques
- Reduce time from training to workplace application
- Achieve your company’s business goals
Prize-winning online learning platform
PTT creates learning designs that optimises the value of your training investment. We achieve this through the online learning transfer platform, Promote. The main features of Promote are:
- Seamlessly move your classroom training to a virtual classroom
- Design or re-design your classroom training programs for online learning
- Get PTT expert assistance on virtual training to help you get on the right digitalisation track
Learn more about Promote and how it benefits +2500 customers in more than 25 countries.
Agile evaluation methods
We advocate an agile approach to evaluating the effects of training, known as The Success Case Method developed by Professor Robert Brinkerhoff. This method answers the question: ‘Who has been successful applying the training we designed and why?’. The approach and the answers you get from the success case method is highly popular with line managers and company leaders:
- Simple – the process is easy to implement and uses real business language instead of abstract learning ideas
- Actionable – it looks at what can be achieved and why those achievements matter
- Persuasive – it demonstrates the value of designing for workplace application
PTT partners with you to create Success Case Method style evaluation. We give advice on writing learning reports and assessments that managers understand and can buy into. These evaluations help you design better learning that demonstrates increased value to your company.
Interested in learning how to optimise your training practice area?
Arrange a short personal video call with PTT Co-founder, Ian Townley using the contact form
Still not sure?
Download our PTT Learning Optimisation Infographic