The Program Advice consulting package puts your existing program on the fast-track to implementing learning transfer that is relevant to the needs of your people and business.
Have a look at this video to see how the service works. There is additional information further down the page.
Once your program has been submitted for assessment, we will expertly analyze where and how learning transfer can be applied, including which kind of learning transfer should not be applied, and why. By the end of the project will return a report outlining our suggestions for modification of the program, putting you in a great place to make a difference in your organization.
There are typically four steps to completing this consulting package successfully over about a one-week time frame:
- Submit your program for assessment
- Program analysis by a PTT™ expert
- Discuss program needs and typical problems
- Receive a concise written summary with suggestions to improve
You can expect to receive the following from the advice consulting package:
- Analysis document outlining program quality and feedback
- Recommendations documents outlining suggestions to improve and include learning transfer mechanisms
- Personal telephone meeting to summarize the findings and suggestions and to answer your questions
Costs and Next Steps
The cost of this package is US$2500 per program submitted*. Based on one consultant delivering the project.
Use the contact form to arrange a personal call to decide which consulting package is right for you, and to receive a sample report.
*Please note that fees are subject to relevant VAT or GST rules.