The Program Design and Development consulting package offers you the opportunity to receive a fully created new program including all relevant learning transfer mechanisms.
This video gives you details about how the service works. Additional information about how we can help you is further down the page.
We start the collaboration process early with you to make sure that the scope and outcome of the program fits your organizational needs. We also manage stakeholder expectations to make sure that goals are balanced across the organization. Once this is confirmed we start the program design and development process, with full disclosure. The program will be stress-tested before the whole final outcome of the project is created with full deliverables.
There are typically six steps to completing this consulting package successfully:
- Project kick-off meeting to confirm scope and output
- Confirmation of project timeline and costs
- Design the whole program with learning transfer
- Develop all instructional and supporting materials
- Discuss preparations for implementation
- Deliver complete set of deliverables and rollout plan
You can expect to receive the following documents from the design and development consulting package:
- Full design brief including organizational needs confirmation
- Program proposal including all learning outcomes, application to work and business rationale
- Complete design documents with all learning and learning transfer design clearly described
- Fully created deliverables made to your design specifications
- Complete rollout package
Costs and Next Steps
The cost of this package is priced at the hourly rate per consultant needed for the project*. The number of hours and people needed is negotiated during the initial discussions
Use the contact form to arrange a personal call to decide which consulting package is right for you.
*Please note that fees are subject to relevant VAT or GST rules.